Gavin's is an authentic Irish Village that was the first vacation spot in the USA for Irish immigrants. Irish Celebration includes: tour of Our Lady of Knock Shrine, Irish lunch of corned beef & cabbage, live Irish music & step dancers, and shopping in the village at the largest Irish import store in the USA. This tour includes:
- Deluxe Motorcoach (Non-Smoking)
- Irish Celebration at Gavin's Irish Country Inn
- Tour of Our Lady of Knocks Shrine
- 3 Course Irish lunch (meal choice in advance) Corned Beef & Cabbage, Baked Salmon or Chicken Franchaise
- Live Irish Music with Step Dancers and Shopping
Trip is non-refundable. Trip is rain or shine.
Departure Locations: (Click for driving directions for Manchester & West Hartford / New Britain)
New Britain / West Hartford, CT - NEW DEPARTURE LOCATION
Commuter Park & Ride Lot across from Target, Village Square Rd, near West Farms Mall
Park & Ride Commuter Lot, Buckland Street and Pleasant Valley Road.
West Springfield, MA
Quality Inn, 1150 Riverdale St
Estimated return times are 5:15 p.m. in West Springfield, 6:00 p.m. in Manchester, 6:30 p.m. in West Hartford/New Britain.