Safe Journey by Friendship Tours: Our Commitment to a Safe Journey
Jul 29, 2020
Safe Journey: Our Commitment to a Safe Journey has been carefully designed in accordance with the most up-to-date safety recommendations. The result is a unique program created to exceed your travel expectations. Your Journey Begins Again!
Our Commitment to a Safe Journey
Your Journey Begins Again...
We’re taking careful measures so you can travel with peace of mind when you are ready. We understand the uncertainty that the current environment has created for travelers. You can rest assured that when Your Journey Begins Again with Friendship Tours the following safety and wellness protocols will be followed on all of our departures.
Know Before You Go:
- Smaller Groups: Tours will be limited to fewer passengers. Empty seats on the coach will allow travelers to space out for a more comfortable experience.
- Use of Face Masks: Face masks will be required when on the coach as well as in the indoor establishments we will visit while on tour. Drivers, Tour Directors, servers, and hospitality staff will wear them as well.
- Two (2) signed forms will be required to travel: a Wellness Declaration Form and a Travel Liability Waiver. The forms will be provided prior to your departure and must be submitted to us before travel.
- If you are not feeling well, have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you NOT travel. Your wellness and the health of everyone on board is dependent on this commitment we make to each other.
- For overnight tours, we strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance protection. Travel insurance protection will reimburse penalties if a cancellation is due to illness or accident. For further peace of mind, we are excited to offer Cancel For Any Reason trip protection at time of deposit.
On Your Tour:
Friendship Tours and Peter Pan Bus Lines have been partners in travel for many years. We are both multi-generational family run businesses with the same goal: to let you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride!
Please listen to this important message from the CEO of Peter Pan Bus Lines, Peter Picknelly:
Peter Pan Bus Lines has announced their Safety Is Our #1 Priority policies as well. Click here to learn more about Peter Pan's new sanitizing & disinfecting protocols for their buses.
- All motorcoaches will be disinfected prior to every trip. All surfaces will be sanitized often, including regular cleaning of high touch areas. Peter Pan Bus Lines is the first coach company in the US to utilize CDC-approved PermaSafe, a protective coating, to continuously kill viruses, including COVID- 19, bacteria, germs, and mold on contact.
- The front row on both sides of the coach will be left empty for your and the Drivers’ added safety.
- A hand sanitizer station will be available as you board the coach. Tour Directors will have an additional supply of sanitary wipes and hand sanitizer.
- Frequent rest stops will be made accordingly to ensure the comfort of our passengers. Bathrooms onboard the coach will be available for emergency purposes only.
Accommodations, Meals, Sightseeing:
- We are committed to delivering a memorable and fulfilling travel experience. We will work closely with our vendor partners to ensure physical distancing during meals and sightseeing. We will also partner with accommodations, restaurants, and sightseeing venues that adhere to the highest standards of safety & cleanliness protocols.
- Some attractions will require us to submit a confidential list of passenger names/phone numbers/ emails solely for the purpose of contact tracing and passenger protection.
- Keep an eye on your health throughout your trip. If you do not feel well, your Tour Director is available and trained on how to support you. Please speak up.
Our guidelines may evolve based on local government restrictions, the CDC, WHO and overall travel industry best practice recommendations. We are excited about our commitment to you and appreciate your understanding as we move forward to navigate this new Safe Journey together.