Safe Journey by Friendship Tours: Our Commitment to a Safe Journey
Safe Journey: Our Commitment to a Safe Journey has been carefully designed in accordance with the most up-to-date safety recommendations. The result is a unique program created to exceed your travel expectations. Your Journey Begins Again!
Our Commitment to a Safe Journey
Your Journey Begins Again...
We’re taking careful measures so you can travel with peace of mind.
Know Before You Go:
- Use of Face Masks: Effective April 19, 2022 masks are no longer required on public transportation. Passengers can wear a face mask while on the motorcoach at their own discretion. We will continue to follow guidelines set by the Federal Government and should the mask mandate be reinstate, masks will then be required to be worn when on the coach in accordance with transportation protocols.
- We will abide by the safety protocols of the local areas we are visiting during your trip. Some destinations may require proof of vaccination.
- One (1) signed form will be required to travel: a Wellness Declaration & Travel Liability Waiver. The form will be provided prior to your departure and must be submitted as you board the bus for departure.
- If you are not feeling well, have symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you NOT travel. Your wellness and the health of everyone on board is dependent on this commitment we make to each other.
- For overnight tours, we strongly recommend the purchase of travel insurance protection. Travel insurance protection will reimburse penalties if a cancellation is due to illness or accident. For further peace of mind, we are excited to offer Cancel For Any Reason trip protection at time of deposit.
On Your Tour:
Friendship Tours and Peter Pan Bus Lines have been partners in travel for many years. We are both multi-generational family run businesses with the same goal: to let you sit back and relax and enjoy the ride!
Please listen to this important message from the CEO of Peter Pan Bus Lines, Peter Picknelly:
Peter Pan Bus Lines has announced their Safety Is Our #1 Priority policies as well. Click here to learn more about Peter Pan's new sanitizing & disinfecting protocols for their buses.
- Peter Pan Bus Lines is the first coach company in the US to utilize CDC-approved PermaSafe, a protective coating, to continuously kill viruses, including COVID- 19, bacteria, germs, and mold on contact.
- A hand sanitizer station will be available as you board the coach. Tour Directors will have an additional supply of sanitary wipes and hand sanitizer.
Accommodations, Meals, Sightseeing:
- We are committed to delivering a memorable and fulfilling travel experience. We will also partner with accommodations, restaurants, and sightseeing venues that adhere to the highest standards of safety & cleanliness protocols.
- Some attractions will require us to submit a confidential list of passenger names/phone numbers/ emails solely for the purpose of contact tracing and passenger protection.
- Keep an eye on your health throughout your trip. If you do not feel well, your Tour Director is available and trained on how to support you. Please speak up.
Our guidelines may evolve based on local government restrictions, the CDC, and overall travel industry best practice recommendations. We are excited about our commitment to you and appreciate your understanding as we move forward to navigate this Safe Journey together.